Toowoomba Wedding DJs
For the Perfect Event
Toowoomba Wedding DJs
Local Wedding DJs
Premier DJs have Toowoomba Wedding DJs that live right here in Toowoomba. Our staff are highly trained, have quality equipment and are dressed appropriately for your wedding day. We understand the difference between a "party" and a wedding. When it comes to entertainment for your wedding day, you want to ensure you are in good hands. A wedding day is that one special day of your life when you want everything to go right. The last thing you want is to hire a DJ that ends up turning your dream day into a nightmare.
Things To Consider ...
There are a lot of things besides pricing to consider when you are shopping around for Toowoomba wedding DJs. Price is only one factor among all the things to consider. Some things you might want to consider are -
- How much experience does the DJ have?
- Are they a solo operator, or part of a team? (for your peace of mind)
- Do they have the legally required licences and insurances?
- Are they using quality equipment?
- Will they be dressed appropriately?
- Will they arrive in time to set-up before their scheduled start time?
- Do they have an extensive music library?
- Are they happy to work with your requests and your guests requests?
- Do they have a friendly attitude and good customer service skills?
- Do they give you access to an online planning tool?
These are just some of the things to consider when it comes to choosing the right Toowoomba DJ for your wedding. If all you shop around on is price, you will find someone cheaper. There is no doubt about it. But, like all things in life, you get what you pay for.
Not All DJs Are Equal
A wedding day is not the time to try and save a couple of hundred dollars only to regret it for the rest of your lives. There are plenty of instances of DJs not showing up, getting drunk, refusing to take requests, playing the wrong music at the wrong time, dressing inappropriately ... the list is endless and being in the industry, we have heard it all. (Including a true story of a DJ getting so drunk during a wedding they had to sleep at the venue overnight because they couldn't drive home!)
Sure, you can shop around and find a DJ cheaper. You might save a couple of hundred dollars, but what is the real cost?
We would love to chat to you about your wedding and provide you with more information on our Toowoomba Wedding DJs.